Financial stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Ares Capital Corp (ARCC): ARCC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.3% today.
- Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR): IBKR stock is up 1.7% today.
- SLM Corp (SLM): SLM stock is up 1.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is up 1.4% today.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN): HMN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is down 3.1% today.
- Metlife Inc (MET): MET stock is down 2.9% today.
- Community Bank System (CBU): CBU stock is down 2.9% today.
- MB Financial Inc (MBFI): MBFI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is down 2.3% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Fulton Financial Corp (FULT): FULT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Bank of America Corp (BAC): BAC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Signature Bank (SBNY): SBNY stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.