Financial stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 3.9% today.
- Green Dot Corp (GDOT): GDOT stock is up 3.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 3.0% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 3.0% today.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is up 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 1.8% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is up 1.5% today.
- American Express Company (AXP): AXP stock is up 1.4% today.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is down 6.3% today and down 26.0% in the last month.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Old Republic International Corp (ORI): ORI stock is down 2.1% today.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is down 1.9% today.
- M&T Bank Corp (MTB): MTB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN): HMN stock is down 1.9% today.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is down 1.8% today.
- National Penn Bancshares (NPBC): NPBC stock is down 1.8% today.
- United Bankshares (UBSI): UBSI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Park National Corp (PRK): PRK stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.