Financial stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Northern Trust Corp (NTRS): NTRS stock is up 7.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is up 2.2% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is up 3.6% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 2.2% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 2.2% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 1.9% today.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB): USB stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Fulton Financial Corp (FULT): FULT stock is down 0.8% today.
- First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI): FMBI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 1.9% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 1.4% today.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD): AMTD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.