Financial stocks declined 1.1% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.9% and the S&P 500 fell 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 2.1% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 1.1% today.
- The Navigators Group (NAVG): NAVG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gramercy Capital Corp. (GPT): GPT stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 14.8% today and down 21.9% in the last month.
- First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA): FCNCA stock is down 5.2% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 4.5% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 3.8% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 3.5% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is down 3.5% today.
- Affiliated Managers Group (AMG): AMG stock is down 3.2% today.
- Commerce Bancshares (CBSH): CBSH stock is down 2.9% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.