Financial stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 3.8% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is up 2.4% today.
- XL Company Switzerland Gmbh (XL): XL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Stifel Financial Corp (SF): SF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sei Investments Company (SEIC): SEIC stock is up 1.3% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Global Payments Inc (GPN): GPN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 5.9% today and down 20.4% in the last month.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is down 4.2% today.
- Astoria Financial Corp (AF): AF stock is down 2.8% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 3.4% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 2.3% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.