Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 1.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is up 4.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 3.5% today.
- AT&T Inc (T): T stock is up 2.2% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 2.4% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.9% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Rollins (ROL): ROL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 1.9% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 4.3% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 4.1% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.