Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 3.5% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 2.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is up 2.3% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.3% today.
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 2.2% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 2.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is down 2.4% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Associated Estates Realty Corp (AEC): AEC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Potlatch Corp (PCH): PCH stock is down 2.2% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is down 2.0% today.
- International Speedway Corp (ISCA): ISCA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.