Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Business Parks (PSB): PSB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Camden Property Trust (CPT): CPT stock is up 1.1% today.
- United Dominion Realty Trust (UDR): UDR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO): VNO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sovran Self Storage (SSS): SSS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR): EXR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 6.6% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 5.2% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 4.8% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 4.5% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 4.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 4.4% today and down 38.5% in the last month.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 4.3% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 4.3% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 4.2% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 4.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.