Services stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 12.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST): COST stock is up 0.8% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 8.1% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 6.3% today.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is down 5.6% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 4.9% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 4.6% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 4.2% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 4.0% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 3.2% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 2.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.