Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is up 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 1.0% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 0.3% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYK): LBTYK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Directv (DTV): DTV stock is up 0.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 5.5% today.
- Saul Centers (BFS): BFS stock is down 5.1% today.
- Viacom Inc Class A (VIA): VIA stock is down 4.4% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is down 4.5% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 4.4% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 4.4% today.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is down 4.3% today.
- Ryder System (R): R stock is down 4.3% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is down 4.3% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is down 4.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.