Services stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 3.5% today.
- Target Corp (TGT): TGT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 2.1% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.1% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 16.0% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 5.7% today and down 23.6% in the last month.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 4.1% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is down 3.1% today and down 30.2% in the last month.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 3.2% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Reed Elsevier Nv (ENL): ENL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.