Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.3%, the Nasdaq fell 2.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 5.2% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 4.0% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is up 1.9% today.
- Shaw Communications Inc (SJR): SJR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is up 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 1.8% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is up 1.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 1.2% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is down 2.4% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.