Technology stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is up 7.0% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 7.3% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is up 7.6% today.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is up 6.3% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is up 4.5% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 4.1% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 4.6% today.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is up 3.7% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 3.8% today.
- Mks Instruments (MKSI): MKSI stock is up 4.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is down 9.7% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 8.8% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 4.8% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is down 6.1% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 4.2% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.9% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 2.0% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.