Technology stocks rose 1.9% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 1.6% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 23.1% today and up 26.3% in the last month.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 9.8% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is up 8.0% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 7.0% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is up 7.7% today.
- Te Connectivity Ltd (TEL): TEL stock is up 6.6% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 6.2% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 5.5% today.
- Total System Services (TSS): TSS stock is up 5.3% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 4.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 9.6% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 4.7% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 4.1% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 3.8% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 3.9% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 3.2% today.
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 1.9% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 2.0% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.