Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 7.2% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 4.5% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 4.7% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is down 10.8% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 7.1% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 5.8% today and down 20.1% in the last month.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 4.6% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 3.2% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is down 4.0% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 3.8% today.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.