Technology stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 9.0% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 6.3% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 3.7% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 3.4% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 3.3% today.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is up 3.4% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Advent Software (ADVS): ADVS stock is up 2.5% today and up 21.7% in the last month.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Kla-Tencor Corp (KLAC): KLAC stock is down 7.1% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 4.1% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.4% today and down 20.9% in the last month.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is down 2.4% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.