Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 5.4% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 4.1% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.2% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 5.2% today.
- CA Inc (CA): CA stock is down 3.6% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 4.5% today.
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM): IBM stock is down 3.0% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 2.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.