Technology stocks rose 1.8% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.8% higher and the S&P 500 increased 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 9.1% today.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is up 6.3% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 4.4% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 4.3% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is up 3.1% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 5.0% today and up 33.8% in the last month.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 3.6% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 5.0% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 0.5% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.