Technology stocks fell 1.2% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.0%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 3.8% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 1.4% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 0.1% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 11.1% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 9.9% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 5.0% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 5.8% today.
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL): LORL stock is down 5.5% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 5.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 3.8% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 5.2% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.8% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 4.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.