Utilities stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 2.3% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 8.1% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 6.4% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 4.8% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 4.8% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 4.3% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is down 1.6% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.