Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK): ATK stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is up 1.0% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 4.4% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 0.8% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 0.4% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.