Capital goods stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 5.5% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.0% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 0.5% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 0.5% today.
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 0.4% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.