Capital goods stocks finished down 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is up 0.3% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 0.3% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is down 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 1.6% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.5% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.