Capital goods stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 11.0% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 7.9% today and up 24.1% in the last month.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 1.0% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 0.8% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 1.1% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 6.4% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 6.5% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 5.1% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.