Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.9% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 5.0% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 4.3% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 2.4% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 1.4% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.