Capital goods stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 3.7% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 0.8% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 0.9% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 0.9% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 0.7% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 7.0% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 3.3% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 2.1% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 1.2% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is down 1.1% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.