Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 7.8% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 1.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 1.4% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 1.2% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Gencorp Inc (GY): GY stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 1.1% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.