Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 1.0% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is up 0.6% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 0.5% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.5% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 1.3% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.