Capital goods stocks finished up 0.6% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 4.6% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 2.6% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 1.8% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.4% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 0.6% today on 17 times normal volume.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 0.6% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 0.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 0.4% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.