Capital goods stocks finished up 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 1.8% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 1.6% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 1.4% today and up 23.2% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 0.9% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 0.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 0.3% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 0.3% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.