Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.6% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.5% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 8.4% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC): UEIC stock is down 0.7% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 0.4% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.4% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 0.4% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.