Consumer cyclical stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.1%, the Nasdaq rose 1.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 1.6% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.5% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.1% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 1.1% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.