Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.7% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 3.1% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 3.1% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 2.9% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 2.1% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.1% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 3.8% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.2% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.7% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.6% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.