Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.5% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 0.1% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.