Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 5.4% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 3.5% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 0.8% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 7.0% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.7% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.7% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.5% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.