Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.0%, the Nasdaq was up 0.8% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 13.2% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 1.7% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 0.7% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.2% today and down 25.4% in the last month.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.