Energy stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is up 3.0% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Eqt Corp (EQT): EQT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is up 1.8% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.