Energy stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is up 4.5% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is up 4.4% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 3.5% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 2.4% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is down 3.3% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cimarex Energy Co (XEC): XEC stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.