Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lrr Energy L.P. (LRE): LRE stock is up 0.5% today and up 33.8% in the last month.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 0.1% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Stone Energy Corp (SGY): SGY stock is down 12.2% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 6.8% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 5.5% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 6.2% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is down 5.6% today.
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 5.5% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 5.6% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 4.9% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is down 5.1% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 4.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.