Financial stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is up 1.8% today.
- American Express Company (AXP): AXP stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN): HMN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp (TYG): TYG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Maiden Hldgs Ltd (MHLD): MHLD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Loews Corp (L): L stock is down 1.6% today.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is down 1.6% today.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is down 1.4% today.
- First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA): FCNCA stock is down 1.4% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 1.4% today.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is down 1.4% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.