Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ares Capital Corp (ARCC): ARCC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 2.2% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is up 2.0% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 1.6% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 10.3% today.
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (AGII): AGII stock is down 9.6% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 6.2% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (EV): EV stock is down 2.6% today.
- State Street Corp (STT): STT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Onebeacon Insurance Group (OB): OB stock is down 2.1% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Pro-Assurance Corp (PRA): PRA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is down 1.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.