Financial stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 4.2% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 2.7% today.
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is up 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Stifel Financial Corp (SF): SF stock is up 1.0% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- White Mountains Insurance Group (WTM): WTM stock is down 2.8% today.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 2.2% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Partnerre Ltd (PRE): PRE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Synovus Financial Corp (SNV): SNV stock is down 1.8% today.
- Federated Investors (FII): FII stock is down 1.7% today.
- Aspen Insurance Holdings (AHL): AHL stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.