Financial stocks advanced 0.7% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.8%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Sabine Royalty Trust (SBR): SBR stock is up 3.3% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is up 3.1% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is up 4.2% today.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP): PNFP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is up 2.8% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 6.2% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 5.3% today.
- Prudential Financial Inflation Retail (PRU): PRU stock is down 5.1% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 4.2% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 3.9% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 4.9% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 3.5% today.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is down 4.4% today.
- Allstate Corp (ALL): ALL stock is down 3.3% today.
- Lincoln National Corp (LNC): LNC stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.