Financial stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Stifel Financial Corp (SF): SF stock is up 4.8% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 4.7% today and up 59.2% in the last month.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 2.9% today.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN): HBAN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 1.4% today.
- CME Group Inc (CME): CME stock is up 1.6% today.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD): AMTD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Affiliated Managers Group (AMG): AMG stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bank of Montreal (BMO): BMO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund Inc (RQI): RQI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Federated Investors (FII): FII stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.