Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.9% higher and the S&P 500 increased 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is up 2.5% today.
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 4.2% today and down 21.5% in the last month.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is down 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Rouse Properties Inc. Common S (RSE): RSE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Aviv REIT Inc. Common Stock (AVIV): AVIV stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sysco Corp (SYY): SYY stock is down 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts Inc (BEE): BEE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.