Services stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is up 14.3% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is up 7.1% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 4.1% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is up 4.0% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 2.8% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 3.7% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is up 2.9% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 3.4% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 6.7% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 6.2% today.
- Host Marriott Financial Trust (HST): HST stock is down 5.3% today.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is down 4.1% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 0.4% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 3.6% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Wal-Mart Stores (WMT): WMT stock is down 2.8% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is down 4.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.