Services stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is up 14.3% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is up 7.1% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 4.1% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is up 4.0% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 2.8% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 3.7% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is up 2.9% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 3.4% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 6.7% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 6.2% today.
- Host Marriott Financial Trust (HST): HST stock is down 5.3% today.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is down 4.1% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 0.4% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 3.6% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Wal-Mart Stores (WMT): WMT stock is down 2.8% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is down 4.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.