Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 5.9% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 7.7% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 4.8% today.
- Moody’s Corp (MCO): MCO stock is up 4.7% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 3.9% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 3.4% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 2.8% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 19.8% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 14.1% today.
- Itt Educational Services (ESI): ESI stock is down 6.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.6% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is down 3.6% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 4.5% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 3.8% today.
- BCE Inc (BCE): BCE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 4.0% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is down 3.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.