Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 5.9% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 7.7% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 4.8% today.
- Moody’s Corp (MCO): MCO stock is up 4.7% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 3.9% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 3.4% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 2.8% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 19.8% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 14.1% today.
- Itt Educational Services (ESI): ESI stock is down 6.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.6% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is down 3.6% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 4.5% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 3.8% today.
- BCE Inc (BCE): BCE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 4.0% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is down 3.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.