Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 6.8% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 4.1% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is up 3.2% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is up 2.2% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.1% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 0.8% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.8% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is down 3.6% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 3.6% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 4.1% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is down 1.2% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Wyndham Worldwide Corp (WYN): WYN stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.