Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.0%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.8% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.0% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is up 5.9% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 3.9% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 3.5% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 3.4% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is up 3.3% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 3.1% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 3.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 3.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- CBRE Group Inc (CBG): CBG stock is up 3.1% today.
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts Inc (BEE): BEE stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 5.1% today.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is down 2.7% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 1.8% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is down 1.8% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.