Services stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.4%, the Nasdaq increased 0.9% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 4.6% today.
- Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG): IPG stock is up 4.4% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 4.0% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is up 3.9% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 3.8% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 3.5% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is up 3.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 2.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 2.2% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI): SIRI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Chatham Lodging Trust [Reit] (CLDT): CLDT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Macerich Company (MAC): MAC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.